The fountain system, which has the world’s largest choreography, is located right in the heart of Dubai. If you want to witness the magnificent music and light plays, make sure to go to the Dubai Fountain and be prepared to be enchanted by Dubai once again. The artistic fountain is located in Central Dubai, on Lake Burj Khalifa, between Dubai Mall, Souk Al Bahar and Burj Khalifa. Dubai Fountain consists of 275 meters long curved fountains that mix with 5 circular fountains with small slopes. When the show starts, these powerful fountains dance to music with 50 color projectors, 6,000 powerful lights and lasers, reaching up to 150 meters.
Performances take place at the Dubai Fountain, lasting up to 5 minutes every day. Evening shows start at 18:00 and continue every half hour until 23:00. In addition, 2 performances take place during the day, at 13.00 and 13.30 at noon. (Friday show times 13.30 and 14.00) The song and music variety accompanying the show varies from modern pop to classical music. The 2019 repertoire of the show, whose song list changes regularly, is as follows: Mezdeke’s Nadili Sik Sak Show, Michael Jackson’s Thriller, Antonin Dvorak’s 9th Symphony, Mohammed Abdu’s Lana Allah, Lady Gaga’s I’ll Never Love You Again, Adele’s Skyfall, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion’s The Prayer.
The shows of the Dubai Fountain, which can be seen from different locations in Central Dubai, are completely free. The best viewpoint is the Waterfront Promenade, just outside the most popular mall, Dubai Mall. Just before the show starts, hundreds of people pour out of the mall and it gets pretty crowded. To watch this magnificent show, you can sit and enjoy in non-alcoholic restaurants such as TGI Fridays, Wafi Gourmet, Italian Carluccio’s.
- Visiting Information: Show Schedule Saturday to Thursday: 13.00 and 13.30. Friday shows: 13.30 and 14.00. Evening shows: 18.00 – 23.00 (show every 30 minutes)
- 1st and 2nd days of Eid al-Adha: Evening shows: 14.00 – 15.00 – 16.00 – 17.00 (one show every hour) Evening shows: 18.00 – 24.00 (show every half hour) Eve Day: 19.30 – 23.00 (every half hour) a show)
- New App: Step onto the unique platform and witness the world’s best water show up close. This magnificent show of Dubai Fountain costs AED 20 (Approx. 5 Euros)
- Address:Fashion Parking – Dubai Mall – Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Directions: It is in Downtown Dubai, that is, in the city centre. It is located just across Dubai Mall.
- Nearby Places: Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall, Dubai Aquarium